We provide reliable virtual and dedicated hosting, deliver fast connectivity and build secure networks. We can meet your hosting needs, or provide fibre, leased line and wireless leased line connectivity for your business. We’re experienced network operators and can build enterprise and carrier networks to support your business.
Faelix began in 2003, following the merger of two businesses. We then incorporated in 2006 to become Faelix Limited. We’re based in South Manchester, and have worked with a diverse range of clients throughout the UK.
- All our services are provided in-house to ensure security and guarantee reliability.
- We do not sub-contract, out-source, off-shore or use agency staff.
- As we are vendor agnostic, we can recommend open-source solutions alongside commercial off-the-shelf and bespoke offerings.
- When you call us, you’ll speak to our technical staff, not an outsourced callcentre.
- Environmental/ethical/non-profit projects may attract a discount of up to 33% for consultancy and 50% for hosting.
The Faelix hosting network is built with equipment we own and manage. We operate our infrastructure in “Tier III” carrier neutral data-centres in Manchester (UK), Leeds (UK), and Geneva (Switzerland).
We are multihomed (that is to say we have multiple links between our network and “the rest of the Internet”) and dual-stacked.
Minimising environmental impact
Our hosting infrastructure uses 100% renewable electricity: in Manchester, in Leeds, in Geneva, and even in our office. You can read about this in our ethical charter.