Faelix has decades of experience using Linux, and provides sysadmin and software development consultancy (with a particular focus on Debian and Debian-derived distributions).
Our standard fully- or part-managed servers are powered by Moose, a Saltstack-orchestrated install based on Debian.
We are able to automatically configure, deploy and administer VPS servers at scale, but many clients want additional services to help them part-manage or fully manage their servers. We understand this so we’ve developed MOOSE - Mareks Organic Operational Server Enhancer.
Using SaltStack, we manage our servers by deploying several hundred salt states to each server to configure:
- Debian Linux on 64-bit CPUs
- Nginx, Varnish and Apache for high-speed web serving
- MySQL and automysqlbackup for databases
- Postfix, Dovecot, AMaViS, ClamAV, Postfix.admin and other tools for handling email
- Borg Backup for daily and weekly backups of your data
and we’ve created helpful scripts so that you can get on with building websites, sending emails, and getting the most out of your server.